Since the Axie Infinity: Origin V3.0 update, there has been a lot of talk about new features and game improvements. Axie Infinity Origin Runes and Charms Guideyou will know what Runes and charms are used toas well as how to use them.
Axie Infinity Origin Runes and Charms Guide
We’ve been playing Axie Infinity since its inception and have spent countless hours playing and exploring the market. Additionally, we have a scholarship program in Axie Infinity that empowers our community and guild members in multiple ways. Today, we are in the fortunate position to explore and present to you our Axie Infinity Origin Runes and Charms Guide
Axie Infinite Origin runes
Runes are in-game items that you can use with your Axies to enhance their powers and abilities or give them new ones. Runes are automatically activated during battle when needed. They can be acquired through crafting, and you can only use one rune per Axie.
To install a Rune on an Axie, you must ensure that the Rune is of the same class as the Axie because Runes and Axies must be of the same class; a Plant Rune can only be mounted on a Plant Axie.
Some unique runes cannot be crafted; you can only earn them in game modes and special events.
Axie Infinite Origin charms
Charms are special in-game items that give your Axie cards unique abilities or enhance them. One of the best uses of charms is that it can reduce the energy cost of an Axie Card. On top of that, charms can improve base stats like HP or DMG. Only one charm can be stored on each Axie card.
There are two types of charms; Class charms and neutral charms.
- class charms: You can only install a class charm on an ability if both belong to same class.
- Neutral Charms: Unlike class charms, you can install a neutral charm on any ability.
.Note: Axie’s potential points are reduced for each charm equipped.
There are some Special charms that you cannot craft in-game. The only way to get them is to participate in special events or game modes.
- Classes: Dusk, Dawn, Plant, Reptile, Mecha, Bird, Aqua, Beast, Insect and Neutral.
- Rarities: Common, Rare, Epic and Mystic.
How to use potential points in Axie Infinity: Origin?
Potential points are the scores an Axie automatically receives for having certain body parts. You can use the points to install Charms to Axies.
To better understand the potential points and how they work, let’s take a look at some of the points we’ve pulled from the official Axie Infinity support:
- An Axie’s Potential Points are obtained from its body parts. Potential points are divided into classes according to the part of the body to which they belong. Reptile body parts, for example, provide potential points for reptiles.
- Potential points of a corresponding class are required for a charm.
- When Charms are applied, they decrease an Axie’s potential points. Used points will be released when withdrawn.
- Neutral charms decrease the card’s potential class points when installed because they can be installed on any ability. Axie Plant’s potential points are reduced when a neutral charm is placed on a Plant card.
- The potential point cost of a charm can be found in the upper left corner of the charm.
What is the Purity bonus in Axie Infinity: Origin?
You can increase the potential points with the Pureness bonus. You will get more potential points for a class if you have more than one body part in the same class. (3 Dusk body parts means you get more potential points for Dusk)
To better understand how the Purity Bonus and Potential Points are calculated, let’s look at this formula:
- 1×1 (Bird Part) + 0 (Purity Bonus) = 1 Bird Potential Points
- 1×6 (reptile part) + 6 (purity bonus) = 12 reptile potential points
As we said, the more matching body parts you have, the more purity bonuses you will get, hence more potential points.
|Number of body parts of the same class||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
Are Axie Infinity runes and charms tradable?
Yes. You can trade NFT runes and charms, but you cannot trade non-NFT ones. However, Runes and Charms cannot be sold or traded at this time as this feature has not yet been released.
When do new runes and charms come out in Axie Infinity?
According to Sky Mavis, players can expect new Runes and seasonal charms in each seasonwhile some of the old seasonal charms will be removed.
When it comes to Runes and charms not seasonal, they will never be deleted. In rare cases, non-seasonal runes will be added with seasonal updates.
Thanks for reading our Axie Infinity Origin Runes and Charms Guide. Good battles!
To visit Axie Infinity website.